AutoDeal and MotoDeal collects and uses the following information depending on the circumstances and the services we are providing:
- Identification details and contact information which may include user’s full name, mobile phone number, location (region and province) and email address. These will need to be provided if you request for a test drive, inquire for promos or request a quotation for a new and used vehicle and shall be passed to the relevant dealership. Such sharing of data shall solely be for the purpose of allowing the Group Companies to offer their services/products to you if, in our opinion, you may be interested in such services and products. Each request form clearly indicates that you are giving authorisation for your details to be passed to the relevant dealer or other party for them to contact you and action your request.
- Email address and passwords to create an account.
- IP address of the computer or device which is used to access our Website
- Third party account details (if you register via Facebook). If you log-in via Facebook, this may automatically give us access to your limited personal details (including your account ID and email address) in order to verify if you are logged in with their site. Once you are logged-in to our Website your data will be handled in accordance with this Policy. We are not responsible for any use of your personal data by Facebook.
- Information obtained as a result of your use of our Website such as geo-locations and unique device identifiers
- Any personal information that you disclose to the Dealer with whom you communicate using your AutoDeal account in form of messages and attachments.
- Payment details which may include bank account and credit card details. We use third party payment providers to manage online payment transactions. Payment information is collected over a secure online payment gateway provided by:
- We employ the use of Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers for purposes of tracking interests, topics and remarketing. We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature without robust prior notice, opt-in and consent of the merger. For users who wish to opt out of their data being used by Google Advertising, we recommend installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
Usage of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Sending information to our partner dealers with your consent to complete transactions
- Purpose of communicating with our users, such as enabling users to receive e-mail notifications regarding deals they have subscribed to receive alerts about. We respect the privacy of all of our users and offer an unsubscription service in all of these communications or request removal from the e-mail list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- To respond to an inquiry or provide our services, products or assistance that you request from us or from dealers and service providers.
- To provide and administer the Website and related services and manage internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and statistical purposes.
- To improve our website and services
- Generate an overall audience profile of visitors using the Website. We use anonymized information to assist us in developing relevant content on the Website.
- For the purposes of feedback, vehicle and services reviews and ratings.
- Provide a user friendly online search experience. This includes the use of website analytics tools
- To identify the location of visitors, to block disruptive or fraudulent use, to establish the number of visits from different countries.
- For complying with a legal/regulatory obligations or requests of data protection agencies
With your express consent, we may share your personal information with partner dealers, manufacturers and third parties pursuant to a data sharing/processing agreement, in which case, such third parties are also the personal information controllers of your personal data.
When you submit your e-mail address and/or mobile number to a particular seller/dealer through the site, you agree and expressly consent to being contacted by the seller/dealer by various means, including by phone at the number provided, text message or email.
Where you have given consent for us to process your personal data you may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information will be used and distributed partner dealers and other third-party partners of the company in accordance with your vehicle buying or selling requests when using the website. Under no circumstance will your information be shared with parties unrelated to your buying or selling request.
We may also disclose any of your information to any competent governmental authority if asked to disclose such data, without having to notify you.
In order to keep our records up-to-date, registered users may access their own personal data and make any corrections required to update their information.
Data Storage & Security
The security of our users' information is of utmost importance to us. For this reason, the personal information shall be kept through reasonable administrative and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, processing, loss or damage. The personal information is kept in secured servers in which access control and technical measures are implemented. Only authorized employees have the access to the personal information and hold and operate this data under strict confidentiality.
Retention and Disposal
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy including the purpose of legal and reporting. The period for which we process and store the personal information may vary depending on the use you make of the Website and the products and/or services we offer.
You may also, at any time, request for the deletion of your personal data by contacting us if you no longer wish to keep your account. We will promptly delete your data from our servers upon receipt of your request. Request for deletion shall be submitted to email@example.com
Your Rights as Data Subjects
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
Right to be Informed - You have a right to be informed whether personal information pertaining to you shall be, are being or have been processed
Right of Access - you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Any such requests should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
Right of Rectification - you have a right to correct or update the information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erasure or blocking - in certain circumstances you shall have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal information from our systems.
Right to damages - you have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal information.
Right to file a complaint - you have a right to submit a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.